Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Southern California Lunch

I was passing through San Clemente this afternoon, and I had to stop at this place for lunch. I picked up a fish burrito, which has been popular around here for the last 10 years or so. When I first heard of a fish burrito, it didn't sound very appetizing. But years later, it's my favourite thing on the menu. It's made with a piece of fried fish, cabbage, and a white sauce. It's really good, and healthy.

2 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Blogger Cat said...

looks tasty although im with you on the weird fish taco factor, guess its just one of those things a person has to try for themselves :) enjoy!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

Are they healthy? I had always assumed that they are not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home