Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Playing Less Poker

I've been good lately, and have avoided playing at the ever-so-convenient Palomar Club by the gym. Yes, I did go on Monday night, lost $23 USD, and left by 21:30. When I got home, I read up on some stuff for my web project. I'm pretty sure you don't want to know about Ruby On Rails, but it's pretty cool. Doing constructive things beats grinding out a little poker profit anytime. I'll try to save the poker sessions only when I need a break.

If you think Ester (the hack formerly known as Madonna) was a meshuganah yenta, someone else was doing a photo-op in front of the Wailing Wall and holding a press conference with Shimon Peres. (watch video <<)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home