Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

75.3 kg

Made another new low this morning. It looks like limiting the junk, and eating slower after workouts is the key. Last weekend I ate three chocolate bars and a large Carl's Jr. Famous Star Combo, and that slowed my weightloss down to only 100g this week. Since it's impossible to be perfect, it's good to know that junk won't ruin me. I'm not really in any rush to lose the last few kilos, but I do wonder how low I can get.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Blogger Cat said...

only 300g off your goal weee! or would you like to go below 75?

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I think I actually want to try to get down to 70kg eventually. That'd be a flat stomach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home