Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Papachito's


We went out for Mexican-like food at lunch. Denise got the veggie burrito, which I used to love. I got the grilled chicken tacos. I hadn't been to Papachito's in years, since I got really heavy, although it's just around the corner from my house, and serves very healthy Mexican food.

As soon as I stepped into the door, I looked up at the tv mounted in the corner, and saw that Oakland had pulled ahead of KC with a minute or so to go. What happened? I was winning that bet (KC -3) a minute before, now it looked like I was going to lose it. My under 51 bet was in danger as well. I ordered my food, and something miraculous happened, because KC ended up with the ball with :05 left and 3 points behind, but decided to go for the win. They pounded it into the endzone, and I won both bets.

I won all 4 of my football bets today, and ended up about +$80 USD for the day. Of course, that just pays for the $75 I spent today on a scented candle with base, and a book on rennovating the kitchen. How gay is that?

7 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should come play in our weekly blogger poker games, since you like to gamble ;)

Money Blogger Poker

Yeesh, that sure sounded like spam post I just typed. Hopefully it passed your inspection.

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll help wipe off that candle stink too!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Scented candles, Barbra Streisand, and poker. Can't beat it. Tell me when and where for the game, I'm in. Also, I have a $50 USD bet on Over 48 for tonight's Colts @ Patriots game. The line moved up 1/2 point, so maybe I made the right bet (crosses fingers).

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

It's really gay. It's gay +. It's a flame for a flamer. This time, when I call you Queerbert, you gotta leave it up.

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Cat said...

so are you gay or straight guy with a flair? you have a porsche that you dont really drive and buy scneted candles but you watch sports so i have to ask, im confused :)

Have been meaning to ask when you said you were going for the 2006 GTI was that the Passat GTI or the Carerra GT?
I cant imagine your bank balance would appreciate the Carerra but wasnt sure which one you meant, for all i know you could be some private eccentric millionaire and the GT would be like pocket change lol

Congrats on all those winnings too! Scented candles are nice... but i only like the apple cinnamon ones. oh, lemoney ones too.

groetjes, Cat

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Would a gay guy have the insight to pick the Over 48 on last night's Colts @ Patriots game? I should have bet more. Oh well, another $100 USD into my chequing account will buy some more aromatherapy candles.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

1. Yes, it does Stephen.

2. He's shopping for a Cabriolet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home