Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Biggest Loser (Season 2, Week 9)


Okay, I have to admit I'm losing interest in the show. They're down to just 5 players now, following the elimination of Shannon. I'm still impressed by the performance of Dr. Jeff, who lost another 14 lbs for the week, which is insane. I'd expect a book from this guy, but I'm pretty sure he's not allowed to write about his Biggest Loser experiences. Otherwise the show is pretty boring. I liked it better when there were team competitions and dynamics.

I ate really poorly (read: binged) on Monday, a travel day. I don't even want to get into the details, but let's just say the BigMac tastes pretty good, but the Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack-In-The-Box isn't very good. And their fries suck. And mini Sweedish Fish aren't as good as the whole ones. And Thai food is fantastic. Yesterday I did a full strength workout before spinning, but I felt pretty crappy from the effects of the junk food. I went to Whole Foods to get healthy food for a detox dinner, and picked up a Thai chicken wrap, beef and mushroom stew, seasame string beans with Shitake mushrooms, and an orange. That felt much better, and I caught up with 9 hours of sleep last night. I'll make spinning again tonight, and will eventually hop back on the scales.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home