Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Fantasy Gym (Jillian Michaels)


Well, I missed the Jillian Michaels personal appearance last night at her book signing, so I made up for it this morning by doing a little cyberstalking. I found out she has a penthouse gym and spa overlooking Beverly Hills called SkySport&Spa. You can actually arrange for personal training sessions with her. Wow. The rates for her other trainers are very reasonable (or at least competative), so how much could it cost for Jillian Michaels' time? Bad question. It's probably like $1200/hr, or 20x the market rate, if you can schedule her.

Anyways, I'd love to work out at her gym. Too bad they don't have any weekend classes. I'm not sure if that schedule is updated for 2005. Classes are pretty cheap, $12/session in volume, which is pretty cool. Nothing makes me feel better about myself than indulging in cheap luxury.

I made Outdoor Fitness Camps last night, since I didn't want to spin three nights in a row. I was considering a rest day, but I'm glad I made it out there. We did a bunch of work on the huge stairs at the Convention Center. Very nice night, and pretty close to a penthouse workout, but without the attitude. It's still ok, even in Fall. It'll probably be fine in Winter as well. Actually getting outdoors is a great way to really use your body, instead of the limited routine of the gym.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUCK STAIRS!


Seriously. Fuck'em. And fuck their mothers!


Signing off,
You Know Who

 

Post a Comment

<< Home