Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ate A Whole Lot Today


The slightest amount of travel really triggers off an excuse for me to binge. I was hungry during the day, so I ate a bunch of potato chips. I did spinning and strength training, and I started off well at Whole Foods with an Ahi tuna sandwich and two salad rolls, but I had to drive up to LA, and I ate a package of chips, a container of Tic Tacs, a roll of Sweet Tarts, and a cookie when I arrived at the hotel. I would not have done this on a normal day, but it could have been worse. It might be worse tomorrow, depending on what's around for lunch.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried a large amount of water to try and fend off your need to gorge? EVen if you have some snacks afterward, the water should already be taking up some of that space.

We need to make a grilled chicken thigh vending machine for you.

Signing off from Tacos de Flaco.

Very Waterlogged Mike

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I may try that sometimes. They are working on some crazy vending machines, but the plan is to sell the other stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home