Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Biggest Loser (Season 2, Week 7)


The game is getting serious now, with the Blue (girls) and Red (guys) teams broken up, and reformed into 3 coupled teams for Week 7. There was some initial drama and tension at the rule change, but as soon as it was done, the new teams worked together, and all hatchets were buried. Actually, Andrea and Mark looked like a cute couple.

Some of the guys continue to amaze me with unbelievable weightloss. After not losing any weight last week, Matt (above) loses 17 lbs, or 6% of his body weight. The eliminated player, Pete, lost over a pound a day. Seth didn't lose any weight this week, but maybe it's a tactic, since he won immunity after the challenge. He says he worked out 20 hours for the week, and I doubt he was binging on food. Probably he was sandbagging this weigh-in, over-hydrating immediately before, so he can use his real weightloss the next or following week. Again, more goes on behind the scenes than we know.

There was a commercial by Bob the trainer for The Big Loser Book. The exerpts don't look very compelling, but I'm sure a lot of people will buy it. I heard that Jillian Michaels is doing a book signing today in Santa Monica. I'm half tempted to drive up there, but it's like 2 1/2 hours. I'd definitely make it up there if it was on a weekend. I should try to find out if she'll be down here soon. Then again, I could just go to my local strip club for the same (or better) effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home