Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

79.4 kg

Made another low this morning, probably because I didn't overeat last night. I went to spinning, but didn't have time to do much strength training. I cooked up two chicken thighs, a corn tortilla, baby bok choy, red peppers, onions, and spinach. I had a little muslix w/ milk, and grapes for dessert. For breakfast I had 2 eggs and a tortilla. For lunch I had a roast beef sandwich. I had an apple, 3 pieces of California roll, and a few chips for a snack. I'm guessing my total calories were less than 1800. That's probably too few, but I wasn't really hungry. I'll probably make up for it in the next few days.

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's okay not to eat when you're not hungry. One of the problems is time. People eat not because they are hungry, but because it is their only time. Basically, they're guessing how much they will need to make it to the next meal.

Does cookie dough have less calories because it is uncooked, therefore retaining all of its nutrients?

Very Anonymous Mike

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

As Jason said, it takes more energy to digest raw food, so less, raw cookie dough has less calories. Especially if it has salmonella.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

I finally like Jason.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home