Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

84.2 kg

I got the courage to get on the scale this morning, following the Oreos, Ice Cream, and chocolate break over the last few days. I was suprised to see a new low @ 84.2 kg, bringing the total weight loss to 5.8 kg so far. More importantly, I'm still losing weight while not weighing food, and not being paranoid about food.

It's spinning again tonight. I still have the chest injury, so I have to avoid strength training for a few more days until I can be sure I won't aggrevate it. Spinning to the iPod is great. It's now my trademark. That and riding like the Tour de France. I made a new playlist for it after buying some stuff off iTunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home