Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

84.6 kg

Hit a new low this morning. So it's possible to lose weight without weighing everything I eat. Sure, I'm not losing weight as fast in this 2nd month, as I did the first month. In July, I think I lost about 4 kg. In the August, I'll be lucky if I'll lose 2 kg. Oh well, like most things, moving towards my natural weight is exponential (decay).

I'll probably make spinning again tonight. I'm in pain with this chest injury, and it was actually hard to breathe for the first 10 minutes of spinning last night. It also hurts to get in and out of bed. I'm planning to stay away from strength training until Saturday's outdoor fit camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home