Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, August 22, 2005

84.8 kg @ 26.5% BF

Looking over last week's morning weigh-ins it looks like I did make progress, and probably lost about .4 kg for the week. I can't complain about that. The good part is that I've gotten tired of weighing everything, and now eat according to experience, and to hunger. I will continue to log exercise and weights, but not food.

I feel alot better this morning, as I was completely sore yesterday, everywhere in my body. I could barely sit on the ground and get up again. Of course, I did a workout anyways, and knew I was injuring a chest muscle. Ok, today is definitely rest. Probably. Maybe I'll just go for a long walk somewhere after work.

Oh. And I played a bunch of poker again on Sunday. Ended up around $40 for the day. Had dinner with my friend's family, and chatted about stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home