Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Spinning While Injured

I dragged myself to spinning tonight, to get a cardio workout in. I bought a roast chicken to work yesterday, and pretty much finished it in two days. There's a lot of fat in that thing, even though I remove the skin, and try to seperate out the congealed fat, I know it's not very healthy. I felt like I had to burn it off in the gym over the last two nights. Plus I'm eating about 100g of crackers (375 cal) during the day as well.

I made chili today in the crock pot, and looked forward to getting home and trying it out. I've concluded I need a new recipe. Every time I put good ingredients into the crockpot, and look forward to the results, I'm disappointed. The slow cooking process dried out the stew meat, and made everything kind of the same. It's ok. I'll eat it all, then try cooking it over the stove with ground buffalo next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home