Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Took A Few Days Off

A friend came in to town, and we screwed around and had a great time. It was a great opportunity to rest, since I my chest injury was really bothering me, and my knees were really hurting too. I also also took the opportunity to eat tacos, ice cream, and binge on cookies. I hadn't done that in a long time, and probably wouldn't do it on my own anymore. On Saturday I hit a new low of 84.4 kg, and on Sunday and Monday we ate well :). We made a top sirloin roast, that worked out great, and is meat for days. I'll do this more, and also try pork roast and lamb too.

Ok, back to the gym and hammering in cycling. Oh, I didn't get a lot of sleep either. But, my friend did some serious home improvement work in both my bathrooms. Before, I had a horrible fawcett leak in the tub, and the master bathroom was out of commission with a leaky toilet, no sink, no towel bars, and old light fixture. We got all that done yesterday. Yay!

With the fixed up house, I'm feeling a lot better about things. Next, sell the Porsche and VW, and get a BMW. Wouldn't that be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home