Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Avoiding Scales

Ok, I haven't entered my morning weights in my diet log for the last few days, because of the "break" I took to eat Oreos and ice cream. I got back into the gym last night to do spinning, which felt much better following the last few days of rest. Maybe the Advil I took 1/2 hr before the class helped too. I also brought in my iPod Mini with the rubberized in-ear headphones. I just think it's so cool to ride with the headphones, just like the pros warming up before a time trial. Also, I can listen to much more motivating music than the same old spinning remix discs the instructor brings in each week. I listened to the first two Pretenders albums. I know I got in a much better workout to it, than without it. I'm doing it again tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home