Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

84.0 kg

A new low weigh-in this morning, at a new low 25.5% body fat measurement. Like the week before, I've lost another .4 kg. So I'm losing about 50g of fat a day, which isn't tremendous, but is still a macro-quantity I can visualize. And it adds up.

I may take a few sample days next week to weigh my food and add up the calories. I wonder how much I'm eating now that I'm not compulsively counting calories. I'm probably eating more now, but you never know. Let me try to estimate the calories in yesterday's intake:

protein cookie -- 160 cal
gatorade -- 100 cal
grilled veggie sandwich -- 400 cal
roast pork, chicken -- 250 cal
tortilla -- 120 cal
kiwi fruit -- 70 cal
2 slices pizza -- 500 cal
roll -- 100 cal
M&M's -- 250 cal

total = 1950 cal

Not bad. I ate more the day before (like a large portion of the 1.5kg pork roast I made Tuesday night), and really didn't feel like breakfast before working out this morning. I did eat a protein cookie, because I wanted to have enough power for spinning. Anyways, I guess I can regulate what I eat ok. Now, that is.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home