Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ok, I Panicked

I was tired yesterday, or unhappy with my progress, or something, so I skipped the gym last night, and ate a lot to try to overcome this fatigue. I ended up eating about 2750 calories, which included a bunch of crackers and Cliff Bars. I feel better this morning, and my weight is a little down from yesterday, so maybe I was just undereating. Luckily, I didn't binge on junk food yesterday. I still can't get myself to do it, since I absolutely know it's bad stuff that will not make me feel better. I'd much rather eat the stuff I get from Whole Foods. Until I have my first burger and fries. Then it'll all be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home