Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Will Not Add Up Calories Until Next Day

I think I was undereating a little. I was probably over-caffinating myself, as well. This morning, my weight was back down to 85.2 kg, so the +1 kg spike in the middle of the week is gone, and it all probably had nothing to do with fat, but with water and the digestive track (ahem). I've decided to continue with the reasonable approach, and to eat a little more, and not be paranoid about calories. I'm also trying to drink more water in the day, as well. (Usually, it was all caffinated drinks at work and at home, and 2 litres of water in the gym. Probably not healthy, given that 350mg of caffine in the system is an overdose.)

So, to add even more variables to the weightloss experiment, I'm going to eat what I consider reasonable, weigh it, but only add it up at the end of the day. Before, I'd monitor my calories at night, at try to limit myself to about 2100. Now, I'll eat what I think I should, then add it up when I'm done. I have a feeling it's going to come out to 2500 calories on average. This is probably right, since my BMR is 1930, and my cardio workouts are 1000 calories alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home