Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Coke Zero

Geez this stuff is great. What took them so long to get it right? My first reaction to drinking this was: Wow! It's almost like the Real Thing. This will push Diet Coke off the shelves. It's like watching a revolution, like Berlin in 1989. I drink this stuff can after can. Don't worry, I also drink about 2l of water a day. Unlike Diet Coke, I don't leave half-empty cans around. I drink it down. Says something about the product. I wonder what the catch is. They're probably supressing some cancer data or something. It's too good to be true.

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong with it? The after-aftertaste. Takes a while to get going (about 1/2 hour should do it), but it's hard to shake after that.

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Coke Zero. The other day I found Pibb Zero. I love Mr. Pibb, much better than Dr. Pepper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home