Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

End of First Week

I just did my morning weigh-in, and I found I've lost over a kilogram in the first week of my program. This is the rate I'm looking for, 4 kg/month. My goal is to be healthy by the end of September, and near my goal weight of 75kg. I remember from the last time I tried to lose weight, that the scale showed the best improvements over the weekends. I figured this was because I was able to work out during the day, thus raising my metabolism for more waking hours.

I'm really pleased with my first week's results. I think a key will be doing my own cooking, instead of relying on healthy Mexican drive-thru food. (Seriously, I'd normally eat a burrito & taco each night.) I'll try to keep weighing and cooking, even though it takes some time after coming home from the gym.

I should really try to gear my workouts to the afternoon as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home