Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Rowing Workout (77.4 kg)

I was driving by Lake Hodges before having dinner at Denise's, and I went to check it out. It was a very "mix it up" kind of workout, somewhere I haven't been before, and something I haven't done in a few years. Almost no one rents a rowboat on a big lake. The city provides them, but most people spend the few extra dollars for a motor. I rowed around the lake for about 50 minutes, which was a very good workout. I'd do it again, but probably back at Poway Lake, which is alot smaller, and has much less wind.

4 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

Welcome back.

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Cat said...

rowing is great! nice to hear you had a great time...have you ever considered taking up something exciting like kayaking? white water kayaking. daaaanger.
have fun mate!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Hi Mike, yep, I'm back, hanging around ...

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I might rent a kayak at the beach, and do ocean kayaking. Of course, if I fall off, I'm not a great swimmer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home