Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Back In The Gym

After four days of coding, binging, and not woking out, I finally returned to the gym and spinning last night. It's good to get back into a healthy routine, because I was seriously losing it over the last four days. I felt out of it during spinning, and I felt rusty during strength, but I got it done. When I got home, I still put in about 2.5 hours into the project. I'm focusing on balance.

3 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Cat said...

balance is good, im wondering how much does your membership there cost... or do you pay per spinning class?
have a nice balanced day :)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Gym is 99 USD / year, and spinning only cost 1 USD to reserve. (I pay 12 USD / month for spinning reservations.)

It's all cheap. I figure I spend a lot on food sometimes. I guess that's what poker is for. I've won about 280 USD this week. (I did spinning at the gym, worked 2 hours on my project last night, then gambled :))

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Cat said...

oh thats handy so you can just make your gym fees up with successful gambling days. i likes! i do wish gyms were as cheap here though, surely as more gyms start popping up on every street corner it will be so... something ive always admired about the states. 24 hour access to cheap and usually decent gyms. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home