Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Trying To Stay Fit

It's probably been about two weeks since I posted, and a month since I've been to Outdoor Fitness Camps. I'm still trying to stay in shape, and I've only taken a few breaks from the gym, before I head back to my 90 minute workouts, and overly intense spinning classes. I ran Torrey Pines the other day, but I've also eaten a half-gallon of ice cream, and the bag of chocolates, and such. I'm making a lot of progress on my project, but it'll still be a while till I deploy :(

BTW, I just learned today that DJ AM (Mr. Nicole Ritchie) used to be really overweight, and had gastric bypass surgery. Read the story over at Perez Hilton.

1 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger Cat said...

hang in there matey, things will fall back in to place once you're closer to finishing your project :) cheers!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home