Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Being A Coding Recluse (Again)

I'm really into my project now, which means I didn't even leave the house this weekend, except for food runs. When I get like this, I don't want to do anything but think about the project. Then I start getting anxious about completing it. On the positive side, everything is going smooth, I think I have all of it planned out. It's running pretty quick on my Mac Mini, and I'm really impressed with the performance of MySQL. Breath. Sleep. Workout.

4 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger Cat said...

best of luck for finishing your project!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I think it'll take about a month to get into good functional shape. Then it'll take another month to look completely professional, and iron out everything in the user experience.

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Cat said...

sounds like quite the job! lol dont forget documentation, people love documents. ;)

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I'm writing the code for myself, but you're right, I need to add #comments now, so I can modify it easier later.

The webuser will just see beauty :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home