Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

75.7 kg


Though not my lowest weigh-in so far (I hit 75.3 kg one time last month), it's my second lowest, and pretty good news since I've bought 3 bags (>400g each) of chocolate Easter candy. Since Easter is still two weeks away, I'll probably have another bag or two along the way. I also bought a six-pack of Klondike bars cross-branded with Reece's Sunday night, and I've only eaten two of them so far.

Sunday was one of those days where I was tired and hungry, and nothing was going to make me feel better until I binged out. I was pretty tired from Saturday's spinning and Outdoor Fitness Camp workouts, and I didn't really eat a lot that day. (I made rice and falafel for breakfast, then I had brunch with Angie, Kristen and Anna, and only had a personal pizza and a piece of strawberry cake. I had a bowl of popcorn for a snack. For dinner, I had a Rubio's chopped chicken salad, then Won Ton soup.)

So Sunday, I was pretty hungry. I ended up having 3 turkey burgers (115g patties, 42g bun), along with 1kg (2.2 lbs) of sweet potato fries with gravy. But still, around 7pm, I really just wanted to eat a pound of chocolate. My body was telling me it really needed it, so eventually, I got in the car to head towards the store. Then, while driving, I figured I'd head to the poker room instead, which would probably be a better thing. Of course once I got to the Palomar Club, the first thing I did was buy a Dove chocolate bar. Funny thing is that the vending machine then spit out $2.50 of quarters. I took this jackpot to the cage, where they counted out the quarters, and cashed me out for two $1 bills, and a JFK $.50. Just like Vegas. Then, one of the dealers bought something from the machine, and she hit a jackpot. I should have quit then and there, but I got greedy, and bought a pack of Riesen chocolate caramels. No payout. Two candy bars. Then I lost $70, offsetting the $65 I won the night before with Denise at Barona.So, I'm driving home half on tilt, and I hit the grocery store to get the Klondikes and a bag of Easter chocolates. Nothing else. Just a binge run. The Hershey's Eggs are actually a 1 lb 6 oz bag (625g). I had two of the Klondikes, and a bunch of the eggs.

I'm not sure what the moral of the story is. Probably, it's not too bad to eat some of the junk out there. Or several bags of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home