Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Zone-ish Diet Day 1, + 0,4 kg

On the first day of my zone-ish diet, I ate more fruits and vegetables, no chocolate, and less crisps than usual. I didn't completely eliminate the "white carbs", and will probably not be able to either. But, the idea is I'm near maintainence, and I'm only looking for a plan I can live with forever.

I made some kind of stir-fry with ground turkey and brown rice. It was better than it sounds.

The +0,4 kg weight increase from yesterday doesn't mean anything. It'll come back down in the next few days. The first goal is to get down to 76,0 kg again, then to get below that.

3 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

Try drinking 2 quarts of apple juice. Mmmm mmmm good!

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Cat said...

stir fry with turkey and brown rice... i will just have to take your word for it being better than it sounds lol did you add any veg, spice, herb? im curious!
also, thank you for offering your passat, lovely car that, especially the new passat. almighty VW, today i wrote 'ode to vw' lol

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

My idea of spices is salt, pepper, rosemary, and occasionally cumin.

My idea of good food is eating out :) And that includes any taco stand, or other hole-in-the-wall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home