Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Dinner @ The Village Club

After Outdoor Fitness Camp last night, it was only 7pm, so I figured I'd head over to the Village Club, hopefully get into a good $3/$6 Hold'Em game, and have dinner. The first available game was $3/$6 Omaha, which didn't look like a great game. So I ordered Won Ton soup, played for probably 30 minutes, won one hand, and left with a $22 profit. It's funny, but people will always ask you where you're going when you get up from a game like that. I just looked completely bored, and said I was going home. Like it's impossible for someone to leave early from a game. Then outside in the parking lot, Arlyn stopped to tell that I was a solid player that didn't go on tilt. I guess that's a compliment. I'm generally a little sensitive about my piker reputation tho :)

I guess I got home too early, because I cooked up over 300g of chicken breast, and ate 3 tortillas with it. Then I had 1/2 a banana, and an orange. It would have been better to have about 100g of chicken and 1 tortilla.

2 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

What is a piker?

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

piker - a cautious gambler (someone who only bets when they have an edge). Usually called a 'rock' in poker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home