Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving Day


It looked like a Thanksgiving Day Parade at Torrey Pines this morning. Lots of people enjoying the day off, and pre-emptively burning off tonight's holiday calories. I did my usual 6km run (2.5km hill).

Say it isn't so. Kelly LeBrock of teenage Weird Science and mid-life The Lady In Red fantasy has signed on for the upcoming Celebrity Fit Club 3. Okay, it's one thing to put on weight after your career, but it's another to stoop to doing a VH1 reality series. Here's a preview of the train wreck.

Update 1:00pm
Mortal lock #1 in the bank. Couldn't believe that line (Atlanta -3 @ Detroit) when I saw it. Send it. Now I'm headed to the gym for strength training before the family dinner.

Update 10:00pm
G.d. Cowboys. If they made that short field goal in the last 3 minutes of regulation, they would have avoided overtime, and I would have won the bet. I'm cashing out +$75 from last Sunday's buy-in. I won't bet this weekend.

Dinner was nice, seeing family, playing with kids and dogs was fun. Overeating is not a temptation when I'm with people.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Cat said...

sounds like your evening was great! its always nice to have people around as a distraction from the food and the possibility of stretch pants :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home