Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

$19.87 USD


I didn't make it to Ranch 99 yet, so I just stopped by Henry's. This kind of proves my point that groceries here are about half the price of Whole Foods.

I'm following a few key tips from Trainer Jason this week: 1) avoid saturated fats, and 2) improve posture. So that means chicken tenders instead of the nice fatty chicken thighs that taste so good. Of course I start off the new diet by binging on the entire bag of pastachios above. The nutrition label said I ate 11 servings * 190 calories/serving, but their crazy math must count the shells the same as the nut. The shells weighed a total of 170g, so there were only 170g of nuts * 6 cal/g = 1020 total calories. I've binged worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home