Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Rest Day

I'm pretty tired today, so I'm not going to the gym tonight. It's a good day to recover from working out 8 of the last 9 days. Of course, these are my triggers for binging -- fatigue, rest day, tv, couch. Maybe I'll visit a friend.

Update 6:57pm
Still haven't binged yet.

Update 11:44pm
Haven't binged. Ate 200 calories of frozen fish, an apple, an orange, baked chips {russet potato, sea salt, rosemary}, and half a baked onion.

Played poker for like 4 hours, lost $3.50.

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

Yes, come over. I have diet nachos already made. Light enough to eat twice as much.

Today is my first day in over two months where I didn't have something that I had to catch up on or have anyplace I had to be. I'm going to hide, and break my addiction to caffine and the splitting headache it tries to use as leverage to pull me back in.

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

V-A-Mike,
You should use my patented method for caffeine withdrawal.

Step 1: Build up an impressive immunity
by drinking 10 cups a day.
Step 2: Go into full denial mode by cutting
back to 8 cups a day, but make them
so strong just smelling it gives
you the jitters.
Step 3: Go cold turkey for 24 hours. Try
to do step 3 on a Tuesday so
you can...
Step 4: ... sit in on a Narcanon meeting
(Wednesdays downtown). They'll
take pity on you and hook you
up with something to take the
edge off.
Step 5: Give up and go back to your habit.
All this screwing around is
messing up your output at work.

-r

 

Post a Comment

<< Home