Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Tacos El Gordo


I've probably had lunch at Tacos El Gordo about twice a month since starting my fitness and weightloss plan. Usually, I average about 3 tacos per trip. Today, I limited myself to two of them, since Trainer Jason convinced me the idea of scarfing down tacos following a killer OFC workout didn't make too much sense. He obviously doesn't like guacamole. Well, maybe he has a point, since last night I ate a steak, then two sausages, a yogurt, and muslix. And during the day I had 350 calories of candy. Today I did spinning before camp, trying to catch up. OFC was especially good, as we had nine people, the sun was out, and it doesn't even feel like fall yet. Emily brought her 2-year old chocolate lab, and I ran around with her for some extra sprints.

Usually when you see a simple menu like this, it means the customers are there for the house specialty. I've only used two of the prices so far, the $1.65/taco, and the $1.10 drink (free refills). It's a "taco, taco, taco, coke" kind of place.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Cat said...

you're right Stephen we defintiely dont have anything like that here!! almost wish we did though, the guacamole looks delicious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home