Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Falafel Dinner


I had this falafel with the OA group on Saturday night. I skipped the meeting, and just went to dinner. Everyone there understands. They're accepting of almost any admitted flaw in personal behaviour. Except I'm not supposed to judge anything about myself negatively. I find I tend to be self-critical, but it's not like I do anything about my observations.

This falafel was excellent, as usual. The cuccumber and tomatoes are always fresh and crisp. Someone in the kitchen makes this with love. I had eaten some salad rolls and tacos earlier, so I ate about 3/4 of the falafel, and wrapped the rest for breakfast the next morning.

Sunday I ran Torrey Pines and did a strength workout at the new gym in the swanky downtown La Jolla village. I was really exhausted, so I limped home, and laid down for the rest of the day on the couch. I watched helplessly as I saw all 4 of my NFL bets win, while I only booked one of them.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks delicous. I would love to find these kinds of meetings :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home