Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Friday, November 25, 2005

The Day After


The Outdoor Fitness Camps trainers woke up early the day after Thanksgiving, and treated us all to a free, burn-the-cake-off day after workout. I'm messing around with a boxing glove. I can't recommend Camp enough. It's inexpensive, social, and effective. No corporate middlemen. Just you and Randy or Jason keeping it real.

Went to the Village Club after the workout. I bought a tamale and banana from Sunny's Market, then played Pai-Gow, $3/$6 Hold'Em, and $3/$6 Omaha8. I didn't stay long, since I figured I could pay for the family dinner with the profits, or dump it all back.

3 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Oh I would love a workout like that - sociable, outdoorsy and -umm- grassrootleveltypeofeffective. Those people will save the world, or at least give their five cents for the common good.

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for capturing how much further I have to go.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Yeah, notice how I carefully chose the pictures I post of myself. From now on, subjects chose which pix go up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home