Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Travel Put on 0.6kg

I got back on the scale this morning, and saw that I was 0.6kg heavier than last week. This is from eating junk while traveling, and being around bad food. I'm sure there are travel environments that are healthy, but people really have to make it a priority. Otherwise, the default meals are American junk. It's not what people should be eating, but it's apparently what people want, and what's fast.

The bad thing about getting off track is the wasted time where I should have progressed in my plan. Oh well, that's part of life. It's a small thing, really (even though it's the obsession of this blog). Chalk it up to experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home