Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Made Halibut Tonight

I did the OFC workout tonight, then headed to the gym on my way to Whole Foods, for a 30 min strength workout. The OFC workouts are really increasing my energy, because of the high-intensity core and abs work that I've never done before. It's really improving my running, and I'm really going to feel great once I lose the final 5-10 kgs. For some reason, I didn't sweat that much at OFC tonight. Maybe it's because it's a little colder already. Or probably because I didn't run right before, like I've done for the last two camps.

The halibut was okay, but I won't buy it again. It's definitely has a light, flaky texture, and it's somewhat mild, but it's not very exciting. I probably didn't cook it well enough, and it probably woild have tasted better baked. Oh well, it's too much trouble. I'll go with simplier stuff that I've liked before. I also made baby bok choy (always good), and multigrain crackers, proscuitto, apple, chicken wrap, and a salad. I'm almost full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home