Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Rediscovered My Bike


I overate a bunch of multigrain crackers and humus yesterday, so I figured I needed to get on the bike this morning. I also didn't want to weigh myself. How's that for an eating/weight obsession? So I just got on the bike, and did 60 minutes @ 200 W, which I could do well under 80% MHR. It felt fine, and I watched The Biggest Loser on TiVo. I haven't been on this bike in a few months, even though it's sat here in the living room the whole time. Actually, it used to take some effort to get on it in the morning, because my joints weren't all that great before. The exercise and the Glucosamine/Chondrotin probably helped a lot. It's been a month since I've started taking the Glucosamine, and I really believed it's helped. I'll write more on this later, gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home