Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Movie and Pizza Night

Watched Kung-Fu Hustle tonight with the guys at work, and ate 3 slices of pizza. That goes with the junky Mexican food I had at lunch, and the Enormous Omelet Sandwich I had for breakfast. It's pretty obvious the world doesn't feed you like you should be fed. I really need to travel with stricter meal rules.

Kung-Fu Hustle was very different, interesting, and funny. I'm sure a lot of people point out the Matrix similarities, but I saw a lot of Baron von Munchausen in it. The effects were very good, and the movie got better and better as it worked towards the end. There were some really good moments in the film, where the comedy and style blended together in amazing ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home