Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Eating Junk Today

I was really hungry today from the last two days of restricting calories, and I've eaten a bunch of junk today, bringing my daily total to about 1200 after lunch. This is probably 400 calories more than my normal pace, due to the potato chips and candy I've eaten. I'll have a pear in the afternoon, and will probably do strength training tonight, but it's a cardio rest day. I'm sore from running last night before Outdoor Fitness Camp, and there's camp again tomorrow morning (after spinning).

There were some new girls at OFC last night, making it a large class. The two new girls are very young, and I can tell they really like the trainer Jason. It's strange to see so much eye makeup on a girl at an OFC session. I think of it as sweating, and rolling around on the wet grass. Last week a couple of friends commented on girls that go to the gym in full makeup. I guess I can't tell unless it's completely obvious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home