Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Binged On Trail Mix w/ M&M's

I went to Henry's Market to shop today, and picked up a pound of trail mix, thinking I'd just have some for lunch. That worked okay, but after lunch, I ate all the rest. The trail mix was probably about 2500 calories alone. I ended up feeling pretty sick, but made it to the gym anyways, and got in the usual strength workout, and made spinning. I felt a little weak in spinning, but felt a little better after working out. I still had dinner at a friend's, and ate a normal dinner, plus a banana and graham crackers. I'll have to remember not to buy ready-to-eat food in quantities larger than I'd be willing to eat in one sitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home