Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Biggest Loser (Season 2, Week 5)


Well, they did it again. The average weightloss on the Biggest Loser last night was about 3.5% of body weight for Week 5. I'm lucky if I lose 0.75% in a week, and I workout 5 days a week, for about 1.5 hours / workout, including very hard cardio. These people are losing weight 5 times faster than I am. (The picture above is of the girl who let down her team by losing only 2.5%.)

I'm tempted again to try some rapid weightloss plan. I think the most I might lose is 1 kg for the week, or 1.25%. In order to do this, I'll have to run a little over a 1000 calorie deficit per day. Supposedly, I'll burn about 3500 calories/day factoring in my sex, age, weight, height, and workout schedule. (My basal was measured at 1920 cal/day.) So, if I can eat less than 2500 cal/day, I should lose about a kg in a week. If I can eat about 2000 cal/day, I could lose about 1.4 kg in a week. Okay, I'm going back to measuring every calorie. You can follow it in my daily log.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home