Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Eating Bad

We had a couple of company functions the last two days, and I ended up eating some things I normally wouldn't. At an upscale restaurant/lodge, I had a chocolate macadamian tort in lieu of a workout, which I'm sure had more calories than the dinner itself. The next day I actually got into a gym near the hotel, and did a strength workout, but I followed that by eating a few uncalled-for bagels, and a lot of tortilla chips at the company picnic. I didn't eat too much of the barbeque, but I ate a big bag of M&M's for dinner.

I got on the scale this morning, and it looks like I didn't do too much damage. Maybe next time I'm around food, I'll do better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home