Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

82.0 kg

I have no idea why I made a new low weight this morning. Yesterday was a new low, and today I'm under that by another .4 kg. I'm definitely not starving myself by any means. Yesterday I had 2 eggs and a tortilla for breakfast; for lunch, I had a fish sandwich, a fruit bowl, and quite a bit of raw trail mix. I did spinning very hard, averaging 90% MHR for an hour, which is a very high output. Immediately after, I bought a tuna sandwich at Starbucks, and ate it in the gym, sitting on a lifecycle, watching Monday Night Football. I did another strength training session 45 minutes later, and finally went home. I cooked dinner, making 140g of pork tenderloin, zucchini, a tortilla, some crackers with sour cream, some prosciutto, an apple, some yogurt, and handfulls of Grape Nuts cereal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home