Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

82.6 kg

Moved my low weight down a little this morning, following a poker/workout/tacos/poker weekend so far. I played a while on Friday night, didn't get to sleep until 3am, and made the gym the next morning at 9am. I did strength, spinning, then headed to Chula Vista for Tacos El Gordo, and the Village Club. Ironically, I ran into someone at the restaurant who recognized me from a poker game. Of course, he had been playing, and told me a story about bubbling out (finishing 1 place out of the money) in a tournament the night before. He was on the button, no openers, and he raises all in against KK in the blinds. Moron. When I got to the Village Club, I re-told the story to Cowboy (floorman who got famous one night on a televised WPT event), who said that he stops listening to people when they get to that point in the conversation. He correctly concludes this type of person can't be reasoned with.

So I start playing what ends up being a 12 hour $3/6 Omaha8 session. People chronically bleeding money. It's me an the house preying upon these people who should not be playing. In 12 hours, we probably played 300 hands, and the house collects $1200 in rake, and the dealers collect another $300 in tokes. I won $280, so that's about $1800 gone, or $225 lost per person. Which is probably too conservative. And they're there again today.

I played way too much poker again this weekend. I'm up about $380, and will buy some cool t-shirts from PalmerCash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home