Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Week Since My Last Binge

Whew, I made it past last night without driving thru KFC, or Carl's Jr., or picking up the phone and calling Pizza Hut for another two pizzas. But it was close. I was headed out from work, with the vague idea of going to OFC, or the gym. But as I was driving, I could feel this idea morphing into finding a fast food drive-thru instead. Then I got a call from Trainer Jason, and I committed to joining Camp. That saved me from a night on the couch watching the Lifetime Movie Network, and eating a bucket of chicken. Instead, the only thing I did "bad" was to have a plate of bowtie pasta with salt, pepper, and butter. Could have been much worse.

3 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger Cat said...

and hey, pasta with butter is not that bad at all. good work mate, did you at least enjoy the camp? sure it helps get some frustrations and stresses out :)

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Just getting outside in the evening was good. You can feel the start of fall already. Just feeling the "elements" is a nice reminder of what life really is outside of the office, the couch, tvland, and the internet connection :)

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Cat said...

agreed! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home