Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Biggest Loser (Season 3, Week 2)

It's back on, bitches. I think I'm getting hooked again, after a second two-hour special episode in a row. Next week they're going back to 1 hour shows. It sounds like they're (semi-)chartering a cruise ship for next week's show. The Losers will work as staff, and their families will be the guests. I saw the previews, and it looked just like the ship I was on this summer in Hawaii, and it looked pretty empty. Usually, there's probably over 1500 guests (x $1000+/week), so does that mean they're paying $2 million to tape an episode? Probably not, there'll probably be regular passengers as well.

Anyway, I'm inspired by their weightloss. They're dropping over 3% of their weight per week, and if I could do that for two or three weeks, I'd finally make my ultimate goal that'll change my life :) If I could lose 6% of my current weight, I'd get down to about 74kg. That'd be a transformation that'd change my outlook as much as the contestants on the show. Well, as soon as Trainer Jason gets his new site up, I'll take on that 3 week transformation, online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home