Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Henry's @ Hillcrest

I cooked again, since I'm a little tired of eating take-away from Indulgence or Bambu Bistro. I went to Henry's in Hillcrest, which definitely has a funkier crowd than my University City store. The music was much better, and it definitely had more of the checking-each-other-out vibe amongst the clientelle.

I made chicken with vegetables, and baked some sweet potato wedges.

I just lost my USC bet tonight. I should have realised something was up when the line moved from -8 to -7 over the week. Aiyah.

2 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're checking each other out in the UC Henry's as well, but you can't tell because they are all wearing bifoculs.

-r

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

They're using their bifocals to read the weekly flier and checking it against the labeled price. And this is on Weds, when the fliers and coupons come out. Otherwise it's dead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home