Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Made Chili Tonight

After spinning tonight, I made chili with fresh tomatoes, green peppers, onions, carrots, garlic, and ground sirloin. I also found some brown rice pasta, so I made kind of a chili-mac. I ate most of it, and will have the rest for breakfast tomorrow morning.

Of course, what I really wanted was a Crave Case from White Castle.

I have a reason to live tomorrow, as there's a special 2 hr family edition of The Biggest Loser airing tomorrow night.

4 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brown rice pasta rocks!

~Wabbit

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Cat said...

mmm cold pasta for breaky, is there anything better? :)

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

Wtf is brown rice pasta... besides its name.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I found it yesterday for the first time. I guess the concept is it's gluten-free, which is important to some subset of people (may be related to the Atkin's diet). Anyway, it's pretty good, but it doesn't really have much fibre.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home