Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Thanks To Everyone That Gave Me This Bug

I've been down for the count since Sunday. I've been lying around in the same clothes for 48 hours now, and I've probably slept 90% of that time. I could barely muster the strength to drive to the store and pick up a case (9l) of diet lemonade cans, and a few sandwiches. I drank 12 cans (4.5l) in 12 hours, waking up each hour to drink another. Could have been related to the fact that I turned up the thermostat to 25degC.

I know that everyone at OFC had some kind of bug (Kristen, Angie, Jason), and it probably didn't help that I got to bed late Friday night, then spent the day in shorts at the Lucky Lady. Oh well, I guess you have to some down with something every once in a while.

There was a pretty good video on SNL this weekend, that's somewhat food related. Mostly, it's pretty damn funny. I like the line about being like Aaron Burr, dropping all the Hamiltons.

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

If you're not holding in liquids, try switching to Gatorade. Works great. Also, I tried to look up some of the restaurants you talk about, but you link everything you flickr.com, your photo storage, not the restaurant's website.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

I want to thank you for turning me on to "your tube" in this article. They have a search field that has allowed me to find videos under "webcam."

I'm not going to sleep til Wednesday.

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Cat said...

ooo that doesnt sound pleasant, hope you get better soon luv!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home