Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Well Again

I probably get sick about twice a year, and it usually knocks me off my feet for a few days. I lay around the house for two or three days, then I'm completely over it. I don't like the idea of letting something linger for too long. I actually got pretty sick a year ago, when I was very heavy and unhealthy, and I eventually went to see a doctor. I was reluctant to go, because I looked like a sick, total slob. I was pretty embarassed in the doctor's waiting room. Evenutally, I got some antibiotics, which I'm actually taking now. This time, I had it the worst on Sunday and Monday, and just rested up on Tuesday. I plan to hit the gym tonight.

I ate some junk over the last few days. I ordered a large thin crust pizza from Pizza Hut, and ate it over 12 hours. Yesterday, I had 6 Dryer's Grand Light Ice Cream Bars in quick succession. I'd call that a binge. I also cooked chicken thighs, and had a Carl's Jr. Famous Star. However, I'm not getting a very good vibe from the OA meeting, because no one else seems to currently overeat, as they're all in tune with some Higher Power.

I got on the scale this morning, and I'm only 0.2 kg off my low, which is good news.

4 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

I GOTTA FEVER, AND THE CURE?


MORE NACHOS!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I was thinking to eat "healthy" food, but I figured I needed the high-density nutrients found in ice cream and pizza. I was going to eat Reese's, but I passed for the Dryer's.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Some us exercise through the pain.... Missed you at camp tonight.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Thanks Kristen, I'm better now. I was near death on Sunday night, but I did strength and spinning tonight. Ice cream is a helluva drug. Maybe we'll see you tomorrow at camp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home