Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Friday, December 16, 2005

76.6 kg


I have no idea why I made a new low this morning, after all the binging and holiday treats lately. (I hadn't mentioned the tiramisu, cookie, and brownie on Wednesday.) I was really shocked when I got on the scale this morning. This really doesn't seem right to me.

Last night I went to Indulgence Bakery again, and ordered a beef salad with turkey chili, a piece of quiche, and a bar of chocolate. It was all very good. I actually saved 1/3 of the quiche and 1/2 the chocolate for breakfast this morning. I'm really enjoying take-away food, and I just don't cook anymore.

Well, since eating tamales, pizza, and chocolate isn't hurting my weightloss, I'm going to try to find some more tasty take-away. I'm sure there's some reasonable explanation why you can eat like this and lose weight. Sure, I'm working out hard, but I like to. Since I've refitted SPDs onto my biking shoes, spinning class has been like racing around on the road. Well see if the weightloss continues with this type of eating. It could be that I really was undereating the whole time I was losing weight, until last week. We'll see.

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

Your metabolism is taking care of you. It will do that if you exercise. I hate you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home